Monday, May 23, 2011

A Case of Owl

Hi Friends!

I saw this adorable card made by Tami (who is a stamping goddess!) and had to try it myself,
so I used Saturday's sketch at Stamping 411.
(Since I totally missed the boat last week! LOL)


As Tami would say, "How Stinkin' Cute Is That?"

I hope I don't get the boot for using wiggle eyes...since they aren't a Stampin' Up! product.  But you know how it is, you get 5 million of them in a tiny little bag...and these are almost as old as my kids (who are now grown). So.  I gotta use 'em up on something and I thought they looked cute on this little dude.
Just couldn't waste that little heart, so it got stuck on the inside:

And then..of course I had to use the OWL stamp from this year's SAB set Punch A Bunch on the envie.

And there you have it.  A case of OWL.  Very contagious, I might add.
Stuff I used:
Stamps: Woodgrain background stamp, Sentiment: Pocket Silhouettes, Owl on envelope:  SAB 2011 Punch A Bunch.
Papers:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Woodland Walk DSP.
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Punches:  Owl, 1 3/8 Circle, Small Scallop Circle, Word Window, Modern Label.
Other:  Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Linen Thread, Crumb Cake button from Naturals collection, glue dots, Tombo glue, Dimensionals, Very Vanilla Medium envelope
NON SU!:  Wiggle Eyes

Thanks so much for visiting!
Have a Happy Crafty Day!

Hugs,
L

2 comments:

Kerin said...

Haha, you're all set with the wiggle eyes...it's certainly not a competing product with anything SU! offers :) I love your adorable owl peeking out from the hole!! Great colors & textures too. Thanks for playing along this week :)

Patti Chesky said...

No boot for the wiggle eyes. I use them every time I use my owls. What a cute card....love the little guy peeking out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...