Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Flying Easel Card

Hi Friends!

Today I've got a little something different...
 A Flying Easel Card created with the
 Pop N' Cuts Base and the Deco Labels Collection

Front (Closed) View:
 
 Open View:
The amazing Karen Burniston created a tutorial for this fabulous 
Flying Easel Card for
U Stamp With Dawn and Friends 
(U Stamp With Dawn and Friends is a fee based tutorial site)

 I've pretty much CASE'd the entire card, merely changing the stamps, colors and papers.
Here's the Supplies I Used:
Stamps: Chalk Talk, Leaves a la Carte Jumbo Wheel (retired).
CS and DSP: Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe, Natural Composition DSP, So Ho Subway DSP.
Inks:  Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe.
Accessories:  White Acrylic Paint, sponge brush, paper towel, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Deco Labels Collection Framlits, Large oval punch, Pop N Cuts card base, fishing line, crimp bead, sticky strip, dimensionals, pencil, Simply Scored.
♥Thank You Karen for such divine inspiration♥

Thanks for stopping by:)


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

Karen B said...

Lisa, it's fabulous! I adore your color choices. Did you see that the final project did get posted? It's turning the Dress Form into a stand-up design. Would love to see your take on that card, too!

Angela Jones said...

Hi! I am another new follower from Stampin' Connection! Have a great day from Australia! :) Hope you get the chance to follow me at http://angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You have really made my day! :)
Happy Stampin'!